Rankipedia operates on a set of "Core Values" - our approach to business and commitment to you.
Every decision we make is run through these ten values to determine first if it has merit, and then, whether to move forward with that decision or not. Because we take them so seriously, we want to be transparent and to let you know about our commitment to you and the industries, consumers and professionals we serve.
We believe that when a business operates with integrity and focuses on the "highest and best benefit" of those they serve, everyone wins! While a business must profit to survive, there has to be more than just an eye to the "bottom line".
Thus, each member of the Rankipedia Team understands and adopts these Core Values:
- We respect the individual and believe those who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life and it should be fun! Being a good business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company's resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we see a huge difference between "good mistakes" (best effort, bad result) and "bad mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on all matters related to our clients. We own problems and we are always responsive. We are client driven.
- We don't teach our team to be courteous, positive or pro-active. Instead, we only work with people who ARE courteous, positive and pro-active.
So, how are we doing?
Feel free to reach out to us any time if you have questions, comments or ideas. We love hearing from you!